Orpheus Island Lodge
Accommodating just 28 people, Orpheus is an all-inclusive, private island lodge, located in the Great Barrier Reef. With only 14 rooms, suites and villas, Orpheus Island is the ultimate in secluded, unspoilt tropical paradise.
The island comprises more than 1,000 hectares of national park and is surrounded by pristine fringing reef you can access simply by stepping out from your accommodation. The Lodge features an alfresco-style dining area, a day spa and an infinity pool that mirrors the Coral Sea.
All stays at Orpheus Island Lodge include three gourmet meals, use of water sports equipment, a selection of wines, beers, spirits, soft beverages, and a daily Orpheus experience.
(02) 8599 7932
- 4 nights, based on 2 adults sharing in a North Beachfront Room
- Three gourmet meals daily
- A selection of quality Australian wines, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- All-inclusive mini bar and gourmet snacks
- Unlimited use of motorised dinghies, paddleboards, kayaks and catamarans
- Unlimited use of fishing and snorkelling gear
- Daily curated Orpheus experience
Orpheus Island, Palm Island QLD 4816, Australia