Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji
Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji is a new all-villa, beachfront boutique resort with private clubhouse area that melds contemporary luxury with traditional Fijian design. Set in lush tropical gardens on the beachfront looking over pristine waters of Beqa Lagoon, our personal butlers, private nannies and tailored experiences – ranging from epicurean dining, food and medicine walks through to picnics on our own private island – are part and parcel of your Nanuku stay.
Nanuku offers four cliff top suites and expansive beachfront residences steps from the soft white sand beach. Think luxury Balinese Villa meets Fijian hospitality and service. Self-rated at 5 stars and inclusive of all meals and non-alcoholic drinks, Nanuku sets a new benchmark in luxury South Pacific holidays.
(02) 8599 7932
- Return economy airfares to Nadi (including 30kgs of checked luggage, meals & drinks)
- Bula Welcome at Nadi Airport with Shell Lei and bottled water
- Return seat in coach airport transfers
- 5 nights’ accommodation staying at Nanuku Auberge Resort Fiji in a Nanuku Suite
- Free night & Discounts – Save $1430!
- Fijian Warrior welcome
- Breakfast (boutique a la carte including coffees & teas) daily
- Selection of non-alcoholic beverages including non-alcoholic min bar beverages
- Complimentary air popcorn maker, daily turn down cookies & afternoon tea
- Weekly complimentary activities program with up to 20 In House activities
- Selected cultural activities during your stay including Kava Ceremony, Fire Walking & traditional Fijian Meke
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your suite/villa and Clubhouse
- Select Non-motorised water sports including snorkelling, stand up paddle boards & kayaks
- Resort Bicycles on request (except hilltop)
- Resort Fitness Centre access & weekly wellness classes including scheduled yoga
Fiji Islands, Fiji